Players looking to improve their defensive game need the right glove to get the job done. This means finding a baseball glove that suits your style of play and is durable enough to make it through the rigors of a long summer season. But sometimes that’s easier said than done. Fortunately, you’ve landed at the right place. We take pride in knowing all of the ins and outs of all the gloves we sell. So to help you find your ideal gloves, we have created a comprehensive list of the best 2022 baseball gloves in the sport. Note that these gloves are in no particular order. Let's dive in.
Best Baseball Gloves 2022
The REV1X gloves are the most technologically advanced gloves to ever hit the market. First off, the backing of the gloves will be made from 3D-printed, synthetic material. This material should be able to break in easily but also be able to hold its shape for multiple seasons. And even more 3D-printed material is used for the inserts in the thumb and pinky of these baseball gloves. Even with the crazy advancements of the glove, Rawlings does hearken to tradition with the REV1X s and uses Heart of the Hide Steerhide leather to create the catching surface of the gloves.
Three More Reasons To Buy
- Models Available For Infielders, Pitchers And Outfielders
- The Adaptive Fit System (Shown In Image Above) Allows Gloves To Fit Snugly Onto The Player's Hand
- Laceless Design On The Top Of The Web And Heel Allow For An Unobstructed Fielding Experience
The Gamer XLEs break the mold as they provide players with a glove that features a professional-level look, but at more of a bargain price. The show-stopper with this glove is going to be the Speed Shell backing. Most of the leather on the backs of these gloves has been removed to make way for this special synthetic material that is designed to be 15% lighter than regular leather. As well, all of these gloves should be easy to break in for game use. We think that you'll find youth and adult players using these out on the diamond this year!
A Little Extra On The Gamer XLE Series
- Gloves And Mitts Available For Pitchers (Pitcher Glove Shown Above), Infielders and Catchers
- Soft And Durable All-Leather Catching Surface
- Palm Padding Helps Reduce Impact When Baseball Is Caught In That Area Of The Glove
If you want the best that Wilson has to offer, then the A2Ks gloves are where you need to look. The latest release of A2Ks delivers a subtle coolness highlighted by a combination of black and tan leathers. As can be expected with these gloves, you'll be receiving Wilson's Pro Stock Select leather that will come a little stiffer than most leather out there. However, if you put in the effort to get an A2K broken in, you'll love the final product: a glove that will last for seasons of use.
What Else You Should Know About The A2Ks
- Available In Outfield, Infield And Pitcher Models
- Rolled Dual Welting (Shown On Fingers Above) Allows The Glove To Retain Shape Better Over Time
- A2Ks Receive 3x More Shaping In Factory Which Should Help Reduce The Break-In Time For This Extra Stiff Glove
A2000s are some of the most iconic baseball gloves on the market. They were first released in 1957 and were considered by many to be the first baseball glove produced without a major flaw. Fast forward to today and A2000s are still held in the same high esteem that they were in 1957. Even though the Pro Stock Select leather used on A2000s isn't considered to be as high-quality as what you'll find on a Wilson A2K, this Pro Select material still gets the job done. In fact, it does its job so well that scores of MLB players are using A2000s today!
3 More Notes On The A2000s
- The JustGloves Site Has A2000 Gloves And Mitts For Infielders (Like The DP15 Shown Above), pitchers, outfielders, first base and catchers!
- All A2000s Have A Dri Lex Wrist Lining In The Hand Slot To Wick Away Moisture From The Hand
- JustGloves Features 4 Exclusive A2000s On Our Site: Gunmetal | Ice | Grey Super SnakeSkin | Black Super SnakeSkin
Mizuno is always creating beautifully made ball gloves. Just take a look above at the craftsmanship displayed on the Pro Select shown above the wrist lacing gives it a look to set it apart from other ball glove brands out there. When it comes to baseball gloves, everything starts with the leather being used to construct the glove. Mizuno chooses a US Steerhide for the outer shell of these Pro Selects that should give the glove a long-lasting shape. And to support the shell on the inner hand lining of the glove, Mizuno adds the Steersoft Elite material which will provide the utmost comfort from the moment the glove goes on the hand.
Quick Notes On The Pro Select
- We Have Them Stocked For Infielders, Pitchers and Outfielders
- These Gloves Will Have Stiffer Feels That Should Require Some Break-In Time
- Pro Selects Have Hand Based Patterns That Set The Glove's Pocket Under The Web To Provide A Perfect Break In
Gone are the days of having to buy a supersized glove for a young baseball player to use. Nowadays, your young player can settle in with one of these Acadias that is designed to more easily fit the smaller hand of a pre-teen ball player. Not only will this glove fit your player's smaller hand, but it should also be easy to break in too. The Cowhide leather is soft and pliable and some might even find it ready to go from the moment that you pull it out of the box. If you are needing a glove for a younger baseball player, definitely think Marucci!
More Reasons To Buy An Acadia
- The Acadias Are Designed For Youth Fielders (Seen In Image Above) and Catchers
- Displays Marucci's M-Type Fit Eliminates Cumbersome Thumb And Pinky Straps On The Outside Of The Glove
- Wrist Backing & Inner Finger Linings Are Built With Smooth Microfiber Material That Is Soft To The Touch
Well, there you have it! This is a comprehensive list of the most popular baseball gloves at JustGloves during 2022! If you have any specific questions, our Glove Experts are available via telephone at 866-321-4568, email at email@example.com, or you can click here to live chat. Don't forget, we'll be here for you from click to catch!