- A10001 matching results
- A20002 matching results
- A2000 SuperSkin2 matching results
- Acadia5 matching results
- Alpha Select1 matching results
- Ascension2 matching results
- Caddo4 matching results
- Finch1 matching results
- Mark of a Pro4 matching results
- Oxbow4 matching results
- Prospect9 matching results
- R99 matching results
- Sandlot4 matching results
- Select Pro Lite4 matching results
- Sure Catch9 matching results
- Basket18 matching results
- Double Post2 matching results
- Fully Closed26 matching results
- H-Web12 matching results
- I-Web20 matching results
- Modified T3 matching results
- Modified Trapeze2 matching results
- Other4 matching results
- Single Post8 matching results
- Trapeze1 matching results
- Two Piece Closed4 matching results
Baseball Gloves & Softball Gloves for 7-9 Year Olds
Those of you looking to purchase a new glove for a 2nd grader, 3rd grader, or 4th grader, you’ve landed at the right place. JustGloves has a complete selection of the best leather gloves for baseball and softball. From our exclusive gloves like the Rawlings Mark of a Pro to the top-rated Mizuno Prospect series, our spread of youth baseball gloves and youth softball gloves is second to none.
What size glove should I buy for machine pitch?
When shopping for a glove suitable for machine pitch, you want to look for a glove between 10 and 11 inches in size. This size range will provide your player with the best control over their glove while still delivering more than enough size to adequately field and catch any ball. Specifically, look for an option marked as a youth glove. A youth glove provides a more snug fit for better glove control.
Does my young player need a first base or catcher’s mitt?
Generally speaking, you do not need to invest in a position-specific glove until your player is at least ten years of age and primarily playing the position. Teams will often invest in one or two youth catcher’s mitts, but you do not need to purchase a specific mitt for these positions until you are primarily playing either first base or catcher.
The best gloves for 7-year old, 8-year old, and 9-year old baseball and softball players are listed below. Order from JustGloves and receive free, fast shipping along with expert customer service.
Need Help Finding a Glove?
We know that buying a glove might not be easy, but we are here to help!
Answer a short series of guided questions to see glove recommendations created just for you.