0

FREE SHIPPING EVERY DAY

Order within 27 hours and 41 minutes to ship Monday
Select an Option
Please select an option before adding to cart.

Select an Option:

Most Popular Items

FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
  • Free Shipping

  • 15.00 Inch Length

  • Can Be Used At Any Position On A Slow Pitch Diamond (But A 15 Inch Glove Is Commonly Recommended For Outfielders)

  • Should Feature A Fairly Easy Break-In (Miken Reports That Only 30% Of Break-In Needs To Be Done By The Player)

  • Designed To Fit A High School-To-Adult Sized Hand

  • H-Web (Miken's Pro H-Web)

  • Quality Soft Full-Grain Leather Provides Improved Shape Retention and Shorter Break In

  • Colorway: White

  • Poron XRD Index Finger Pad On Shell Backing For Protection & Comfort

  • Custom Fit, Adjustable Non Slip Pull Strap Back

  • Conventional Open Backing

  • Poron XRD Palm Pad For Extra Palm Protection During The Catch

Miken Pro Series 15" Slow Pitch Softball Glove: PRO150-WW

Miken plans to dominate the slow pitch game not only from the batter's box, but also from the field as well. All recreational and serious slow pitch players should consider the Pro Series line of gloves!

Glove Benefits

With the Pro Series, Miken is going to deliver a glove that can almost be taken directly into a game once it is received. Since they are completing 70% of the glove's break-in at their factory, that only leaves 30% of the break-in to the player. And depending upon your preferences for how you like your glove to feel, the percentage of the break-in needed from you could be even lower! Be sure to note that the short amount of break-in is not due to low quality material. Miken employs soft full-grain leather that should retain its shape with time and use. The result is a glove that will meet the demands of the competitive player and the oncee-a-week-during-the-summer player.

Also, be sure and notice that the 15 inch length on this glove will create a really long glove in appearance and in the way it plays. Since a slow pitch softball has such a large circumference, you could use this glove at just about any position on the field. However, JustGloves believes that most players will use this glove in the outfield.

Warranty

Miken does not list a manufacturer’s warranty period for their gloves. That being said, Miken is willing to look into a warranty replacement on a defective glove on a case-by-case basis. If you have an issue that has come about with your Miken glove that was purchased from JustGloves, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Glove Experts. The Experts are trained in knowledge on gloves and in knowledge of the warranty processes for the manufacturers. They would be happy to assist you in getting in contact with Miken to see if a warranty replacement is a possibility.

There are no customer reviews yet.

Post a Review
No results. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Thanks!

Have a question about the Miken Pro Series 15" Slow Pitch Softball Glove: PRO150-WW? Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours.

No results. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your question and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks!

During the past few years, serious softball players have looked to Miken Sports for bats that provide the highest levels of performance and durability. Our relentless focus on both technology and the demands of players has made Miken the most demanded line of softball bats today.

Although composites are the latest trend in softball bats, the technology has been the core of Miken's success since the company's inception. Miken pioneered the modern high-performance composite softball bat in 1998 and has pushed the limits with every model since. No other bat company has driven innovation as hard, and the results are indisputable. Look around. If a player is serious about softball, they are most likely swinging a Miken bat.

The success of Miken Sports has been driven by two forces - innovation and a passion for delivering what players demand. The results are obvious. Players have decided that composites are the future for bats, and no one does composite like Miken.

Miken Pro Series 15" Slow Pitch Softball Glove: PRO150-WW
Age Range High School-Adult
Color White
Feel Soft
Glove Type Slow Pitch Softball Softball
Position All Positions
Price $100 - $199.99 $100 - $149.99
Size 15.00
Sub Type Fielders
Vendor Miken
Web Type H-Web
You can compare a maximum of four items.
Please remove one item to add another.
Add up to 4 items to compare.
Compare (0 of 4) Show Comparison