The payment methods and payment options allowed on JustBallGloves.com include:
- Credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Debit cards.
- PayPal - use your PayPal account for quick, easy, and safe online ordering.
- Amazon Payments - login with your Amazon account credentials and process your transaction securely via Amazon payments.
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Personal Checks - orders placed with a personal check will ship within 10-14 business days of receiving your order.
All credit cards and debit cards must be from a bank located in the United States. Our payment processor does not allow transactions from cards issued outside of the US. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Money orders or cashier's checks are the preferred payment method if you choose to mail in your order. These checks need to be from a bank in the United States. Your order will ship the same business day we receive payment and verify.
Where to mail Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, or Personal Checks
Please include the following with your order:
- Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address (if you would like an email confirmation of the order and a tracking number)
- Detailed Item Notes (full item name and number, size, throwing hand, price at time of sending your check)
Once complete, please mail to:JustBallGloves.com
10800 North Pomona Ave
Kansas City, MO 64153
As always, if you have any additional questions regarding payment types and methods, please reach out to our friendly Customer Coaches. They are available by phone (1-866-321-4568), email (email@example.com), or Live Chat! We have easy access to our products at all times, so we're happy to answer your baseball glove and softball glove questions. Remember, we're here for you from click to catch!
Need Help Finding a Glove?
We know that buying a glove might not be easy, but we are here to help!
Answer a short series of guided questions to see glove recommendations created just for you.
What Our Fans Are Saying
Description was 100% dead on! Fast and easy I knew what I wanted. I searched it and bought it. That simple.