Wilson A500 12.50" Baseball Glove: WTA05RB19125
- Free Shipping!
- 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee
- 12.50 Inch Glove Size
- Colorway: Black / Cooper / White
- Double Palm Construction Provides Maximum Pocket Stability
- Inspired By Professional Patterns
- Number One (1) Selling Youth Model Under $60.00
- Real Leather Laces Ensure A Long Lasting Structure
- Recommended For Outfielders
- Recommended For Younger Players With Smaller Hands
- Rolled Dual Welting Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long Lasting Shape
- Smaller Wrist Opening With More Secure Finger Stalls
- Top Grain Soft Cowhide Leather Offers A Lightweight, Game Ready Feel
A true American icon in the world of sports equipment. This Chicago-based manufacturer of quality gloves began in 1913 as Ashland Manufacturing, which was as a subsidiary of the Wilson & Co. meat company. At one point, the enterprise became known as the Thomas E. Wilson Co., taking the name of an early chief executive. In 1931, the name was changed to Wilson Sporting Goods Co. Wilson makes a variety of baseball gloves for several different positions. They are best known for models that include A2K and A2000, as well as custom gloves. Players such as Clayton Kershaw and Miguel Cabrer …read more
Chase down fly balls in the outfield with this Wilson A500 baseball glove. This glove is crafted from top-grain leather with a flexible, ready-to-play construction that doesnâ€™t compromise on resilience. With real leather laces and built-in Rolled Dual Welting, it can effectively maintain structure and shape for longer, and still feels light when youâ€™re wearing it. The addition of the double-palm construction on the front side enhances pocket stability, so throwing and catching balls becomes childâ€™s play. Thanks to the single-web pattern, youâ€™ll be able to track fly balls or sky-high pop-ups with ease. Wilson: Peerless in Performance!
Play like a pro with this Wilson A500 baseball glove (WTA05RB19125), which features a 12.5-inch pattern, a single-web pattern, leather laces, and an open back best suited for infielders. This glove offers a more synchronized closure that cradles the ball while still allowing for quick transfers. Whether youâ€™ve just started out or want to develop your skills, thereâ€™s no better choice than the Wilson A500 glove. Grab yours today with free shipping and our reliable 100-Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Donâ€™t forget, with our 24/7 customer service, weâ€™ll be here for you from click to catch!
The ease of ordering and the speedy delivery. Would recommend JustBallGloves.com to anyone shopping for a glove.