Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25" Kris Bryant Baseball Glove: PROSKB17 (1)

Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Size Options:
Quantity:
JustBallGloves.com Glove Care Kit for $29.99 ?

In Stock and will ship Same Business Day when ordered by 8:00 PM Central Time.

  • Overall Rating
by fjjfjfd

Pros: the brake in time for me was good and it formed great also the laces were good

Cons: the pad on the heal is to thick and is to hard to make smaller the fur in the rist is too much and gets to hot i like the laces but they are to short and i dont like that

  • 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee
  • Free Shipping!
  • Kris Bryant's Game Day Model
  • 100% Wool Wrist Padding
  • 12.25 Inch Glove Size
  • Break-In: 70% Player | 30% Factory
  • Colorway: Camel | Brown
  • Conventional Open Back
  • Deertouch Finger Back Lining Enhances Comfort & Fit
  • Full-Grain Kip Leather Provides Long Lasting Structure
  • Padded Thumb Sleeve
  • Pittards Sheepskin Palm Lining Adds Superior Comfort
  • Pro H-Web
  • Recommended For Third Basemen & Outfielders
  • Tennessee Tanning Company Rawhide Laces Add Strength & Structure
Rawlings

Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o …

read more
What is the break-in percentage? Is it 70% player and 30% factory? Asked by kolt45

Yes, the break-in percentage for this Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25" Kris Bryant Baseball Glove (PROSKB17) is 30% factory, which leaves 70% to the player. Ben Expert

I really like this glove and I play the outfield. I know this is the third baseman's glove but it's 12.25 inches and outfield gloves are usually 12.75 inches. Would it be okay to use this glove in the outfield? Asked by Joakim

The Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25" Kris Bryant Baseball Glove: PROSKB17 could be used for outfield if you are okay with not having the extra reach. Max Expert

When your favorite player runs on the field, do you immediately look at their baseball glove? If yes, the Opening Day Collection was made just for you! For the 2018 season, Kris Bryant's Pro Preferred combines a classic color combination with a professionally inspired design. Rawlings Pro Preferred baseball gloves have a reputation for being a staple at the highest levels of the game year after year. Known for their long-lasting, full-grain kip leather, each model continuously breaks in to form a perfect pocket based on the owner's preference. Professional game-day patterns and high-quality components are used to create the very best in the game that players of all ages and skill level have come to rely on season after season. Each glove offers a variety of different features that contribute to the greatness that is the Rawlings Pro Preferred. Inside of the gloves, Deertouch finger back linings optimize fit and add an unbeatable feel. A 100% water resistant wool padding also assists with the formation of the pocket and helps the glove hold its shape over a longer period of time. All while the classic Pittards sheepskin palm lining wicks away moisture and enhances the overall feel. Similar to that of other Rawlings ball gloves, the Tennessee Tanning Company rawhide leather laces add structure, strength, and durability unlike any other. Let's not forget that each thumb loop comes padded for added comfort and to ensure a premium fit on defense. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!

This Rawlings Pro Preferred Baseball Glove (PROSKB17) features a unique 12 1/4-inch size, a pro-H-web, and it is the game day model of MLB stand out Kris Bryant. Due to the abnormal size and web, this model may be used by both third basemen and outfielders. Wear what the pros wear and buy one of these Rawlings baseball gloves today with free shipping and our 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to catch!

Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25
Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.25

Inventory, promptness, great glove.

Jason, Oak Ridge, TN