Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75" Baseball Glove: RGG3039-6MO (0)

Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Size Options:
Quantity:
JustBallGloves.com Glove Care Kit for $29.99 ?

In Stock and will ship Same Business Day when ordered by 8:00 PM Central Time.

  • 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee
  • Free Shipping!
  • 12.75 Inch Glove Size
  • Authentic Professional Pattern
  • Break-In: 80% Player | 20% Factory
  • Colorway: Black | Brown | Gold
  • Conventional Open Back
  • European Leather Construction Supplies Supple Feel With Durable Finish
  • Gold Trimmed Patch, Gold Wrist Strap, & Gold Stitching
  • Hand-Sewn Welting Is Incredibly Strong
  • Individual Serial Number Signifies Glove Maker & Creation Date
  • Opti-Core Technology Provides Additional Padding To Help Absorb Ball Impact
  • Pro H-Web
  • Recommended For Outfielders
  • Ultra-Premium, Luxurious Palm Liner Optimizes Comfort & Fit
Rawlings

Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o …

read more
Is this broken in at all and how long does it take to ship? If I ordered now, could I get it Friday? Asked by jim

The Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75" Baseball Glove: RGG3039-6MO comes 20% broken in by the factory, leaving the player to continue 80% of the process. If you order before 8pm (CST) the bat will ship today. We do have expedited shipping available to guarantee delivery by Friday. Daveron Expert

Rawlings baseball gloves are the gold standard on defense for diamonds all across the nation. For the 2018 season, the Gold Glove series provides the ultimate in playability, feel, and fit by utilizing the culmination of 130 years of glove-making craftsmanship. With the revolutionary Opti-Core technology, each one of these models delivers first-class comfort while inspiring a new generation of defensive excellence. Similar to that of the Rawlings Gold Glove Award, this series is built for an elite player with masterful defensive skills. Immaculate European leather, famous for its pliable feel and durable finish, combines with the hand-sewn welting and luxurious palm lining to complete an exemplary design. Each Gold Glove is precisely cut and assembled by a single craftsman and comes with a unique serial number that signifies the creation date. These professional patterns are inspired by the greatest fielders of all time, including legends like Willie Mays to modern stars such as Alex Gordon, and provide the absolute best pocket formation and overall shape to assure maximum fielding performance. With a 20% factory break-in, the Gold Glove is targeted at players looking for high-quality leather with less of a break-in period. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!

This Rawlings Gold Glove Baseball Glove (RGG3039-6MO) features a 12 3/4-inch size, a pro-H-web, and a conventional open back with gold trim. Due to the larger size and web, this model is recommended for adult and elite outfielders. Extend your reach on defense and buy one of these Rawlings Gold Glove baseball gloves today with free shipping and our 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here for you from click to catch!

Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75
Rawlings Gold Glove 12.75

The whole process was fast and easy.

Sergio, Novato, CA