Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG (0)

Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Size Options:
Quantity:
EvoShield Catchers Thumb Guard for $24.99 ?
JustBallGloves.com Glove Care Kit for $29.99 ?
  • *100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee*
  • Free Shipping!
  • 1-Piece Solid Web
  • 32.50 Inch Pattern
  • Break-In: 20% Player, 80% Factory
  • Catcher's Glove
  • Colorway: Black / Gray
  • Conventional Open Back
  • Deer Tanned Cowhide Finger Back Linings Provide Added Comfort
  • Game Ready Right Out Of The Box
  • Index Finger Pad
  • Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Protects Against Impact
  • Padded Thumb Loop
  • Pro Soft Leather Shell Ensures A Quick Break In With Excellent Structure
  • Tennessee Tanned Rawhide Leather Laces Add Structure, Strength, & Durability
Rawlings

Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o …

read more
How stiff will this mitt come? Asked by Baseball guy

The Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt: GCM325BG will come more broken-in than most catcher's mitts. It is 80% factory broken-in and will just need the player to break-in the remaining 20% of the glove. Tyler Expert

Is this a good mitt for a high school catcher? Asked by Kalk man

Yes, this Rawlings Gamer 32.5" Catcher's Mitt (GCM325BG) would work well for use by a high school catcher in regard to fit and circumference length. Ben Expert

Is 32.5" the bottom of adult catcher's mitts or 33"? Asked by Jeff

32" is the smallest catcher's mitt that we have in an adult model, and it would be an All Star brand. Kyle J. Expert

Rawlings catcher's mitts have exceeded expectations year after year. For the 2017 season, the Gamer series is taking on a new look with the same high-quality leather that we've all come to know and love. With an updated pro-style look and feel, the Gamer baseball mitts allow younger players to feel and look like a pro at a fraction of the cost. The newly developed pro soft leather makes up a structurally sound shell that contributes to a better overall shape and an unbelievable break in that will last for many seasons to come. Similar to a lot of other Rawlings gloves, the Tennessee tanned rawhide leather laces hold these youth gloves together to guarantee added strength and durability. Inside of these gloves, the deer tanned cowhide finger back lining combines with a padded thumb loop to deliver an unbeatable fit with unmatched comfort. Each one of these models are crafted with an 80% factory break-in so that you can take it right out of the box and straight to the diamond without the worry of a significant break in period. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!

This Rawlings Gamer catcher's mitt (GCM325BG) features a smaller 32.50-inch pattern, a 1-piece solid web, and a conventional open back for a classic look. Step up your game behind home plate and order one of these Rawlings catcher's mitts today with free shipping and our unbeatable 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Remember, we're here for you from click to mitt!

Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Rawlings Gamer 32.5
Rawlings Gamer 32.5

Free shipping, BOTH WAYS! Most importantly, however, is the ability to try several gloves at one time and then actually be able to try them out. Your service is wonderful, and the glove recommendations helpful.

Kristin, Newark, DE