Typically, I recommend youth pro taper models to players under the age of 12. I would recommend the 2017 Rawlings Gamer Youth Pro Taper 11.25" Baseball Glove: GYPT2-2B. It is constructed with a smaller hand opening and lowered finger stalls, the Youth Pro Taper is the perfect solution for smaller hands that haven't become full grown. However, the narrow fit style of glove is great if your player is in-between youth and adult fitting gloves. If you think his hand is too big for a youth glove but not big enough for an adult glove, then the narrow fit would be a great option.
Rawlings Gamer 11.25" Baseball Glove: G882-7BG
- *100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 11.25 Inch Pattern
- Break-In: 20% Player, 80% Factory
- Colorway: Black / Gray
- Conventional Open Back
- Deer Tanned Cowhide Finger Back Linings Provide Added Comfort
- Game Ready Right Out Of The Box
- Index Finger Pad
- Infielder Glove
- Leather Reinforced Palm Pad Protects Against Impact
- Padded Thumb Loop
- Pro Soft Leather Shell Ensures A Quick Break In With Excellent Structure
- Recommended Positions: Shortstop, Second Base, Third Base
- Tennessee Tanned Rawhide Leather Laces Add Structure, Strength, & Durability
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o …read more
(1) This Rawlings Gamer 11.25" Baseball Glove (G882-7BG) can be used by adult players or intermediate aged players (11-14 years). (2) I think the glove would have a good chance to fit your 12-13 year old who has a bit of a smaller hand. It may be large at first, but he could certainly grow into the fitting with time. As well, I would note that here at JustBallGloves, we do have a 100 day guarantee on all our gloves that allows customers to purchase a glove and use it, then if within 100 days of the purchase they decide that the glove is not to their liking they can send it back to us for a full refund or exchange. Ultimately, you would risk no money if you wanted to try out the glove!
Rawlings baseball gloves have exceeded expectations year after year. For the 2017 season, the Gamer series is taking on a new look with the same high-quality leather that we've all come to know and love. With an updated pro-style look and feel, the Gamer baseball gloves allow younger players to feel and look like a pro at a fraction of the cost. The newly developed pro soft leather makes up a structurally sound shell that contributes to a better overall shape and an unbelievable break in that will last for many seasons to come. Similar to a lot of other Rawlings gloves, the Tennessee tanned rawhide leather laces hold these youth gloves together to guarantee added strength and durability. Inside of these gloves, the deer tanned cowhide finger back lining combines with a padded thumb loop to deliver an unbeatable fit with unmatched comfort. Each one of these models are crafted with an 80% factory break-in so that you can take it right out of the box and straight to the diamond without the worry of a significant break in period. Rawlings: The Mark Of A Pro!
This Rawlings Gamer Baseball Glove (G882-7BG) features a small 11.25-inch pattern, a unique V-web, and a traditional open back for a classic look. Due to the smaller construction, this model is recommended for middle infielders. Turn two with the Gamer and buy one of these Rawlings baseball gloves today with free shipping and our unheard of 100 Day Love Your Glove Guarantee. Don't forget, we'll be here from click to catch!
It was easy to navagate your site and the pricing inline with everyone else.