I would expect a similar feel, and improved durability out of the 2016 Mizuno MVP Fastpitch Series: GMVP1250F2.
Mizuno MVP Fastpitch Series: GMVP1250F2
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Pattern
- BioThrowback Leather - Soft, Pebbled Leather for Game Ready Performance and Lasting Durability
- Center Pocket Design - Naturally Centers the Pocket Under the Index Finger for the Perfect Break-In
- Double Hinge Heel - Thumb and Pinky Hinges Create a Wide Pocket Optimized for Softball
- Flex Bridge Back with PowerLock Wrist Strap
- Infield / Outfield / Utility Model
- Ortholite Parashock Plus Palm Pad - Reduces Sting and Deadens Ball Impact
- Professional Level Lace - Same High-Quality Laces Offered in Mizuno Pro Gloves
- Tartan II Web
- Ultra Soft Palm Liner - Soft Finish for Excellent Feel
- V-Flex Notch - Allows for Easier Closure
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us …read more
The 2016 Mizuno MVP Fastpitch Series: GMVP1250F2 will feature a leather lining, similar to that of the Mizuno MVP Softball Series: GMVP1400S1.
Since the 2016 Mizuno MVP Fastpitch Series: GMVP1250F2 is designed for a female's hand, it will likely have a very tight fit on a male's hand.
Made from soft, pebbled BioThrowback Leather, these softball gloves have the perfect balance of oiled softness for exceptional feel and the firm control that serious players demand. These gloves are not difficult to break in by any means, but the process is assisted by their Center Pocket Design that allows for the most versatile and custom break-in possible. This MVP Series glove is designed specifically for fastpitch, and Mizuno has integrated a Double Hinge Heel at the base of the palm to create an even wider pocket - that perfectly accommodates the larger size of a softball. Inside the glove, players will find the durable Ultra Soft Palm Liner and ParaShock Palm Pad that gives these gloves an incredible feel and serves as protection for the hand. Mizuno has also added the PowerLock Wrist Strap, V-Flex Notch, and FlexBridge Back that combine for maximum performance and feel.
The Mizuno MVP Fastpitch Series: GMVP1250F2 features a 12.50-inch pattern size, Tartan II Web, and is a versatile Infield / Pitcher / Outfield Utility Pattern. You can pick yours up today with Fast, Free Shipping, and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
We received the glove yesterday as promised. WOW what a nice glove. It was a pleasure doing business with you, I will be referring you to all the girls on the team.