The Mizuno Global Elite Fastpitch Series: GGE70FPV is a 13" glove.
Mizuno Global Elite Fastpitch Series: GGE70FPV
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 13.00 Inch Pattern
- Antimicrobial Cushioned Wrist
- Counter Balanced Design - Weight Shifted Away From Fingers and Toward the Heel for More Control
- E-Lite Leather - Soft and Light for the Ultimate in Performance
- Female Fastpitch Specific Design - Smaller Hand Opening and Tighter Finger Stalls Create Ideal Fit
- Outfield / Pitcher Model
- PowerLock Pro Adjustable Wrist Strap for Secure Fit
- Pre-Curved Thumb and Pinky Finger Stalls for Quick Break-In and Lasting Structure
- Roll Welting - Increases Structure and Support Throughout Fingers
- Shock 2 Web
- V-Flex Notch with Double Hinge Heel - Reduces Break-In and Helps to Close the Glove Easily
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us …read more
We do not have this specific model with a fully closed back unfortunately. The closest we have for the Mizuno Global Elite series would be the GGE10FPV for $199.99.
I think a pitcher would certainly be able to use this glove. It doesn't have a fully closed back that some pitchers prefer, but that is certainly not a requirement for the position.
Serious players, prepare yourself! This season the Global Elite Series is taking the fastpitch diamond by storm. The Global Elite Fastpitch Series features a gender engineered-design that's specifically made for fastpitch players. Global Elite offers the best craftsmanship, fit, and performance in a top-of-the-line glove. These fastpitch softball gloves feature vibration processed, hand oiled leather, which is soft and light, creating the ultimate standard in performance. Utilizing Mizuno's exclusive counter balanced design, the Global Elite series offers reduced weight in the fingers for lightweight performance. Every Global Elite has a new Roll Welting to increase structure and support throughout the fingers. With a lightweight feel and extra structural support, these gloves are quick to the ball and will retain their shape for years to come. The antimicrobial cushioned wrist pad guarantees a secure fit and proves that this glove is one of the most elite models on the market. Make your Mark! Choose Mizuno. Free Shipping!
Thank you so much for the fast shipping, the glove is incredible.