Unfortunately, Mizuno does not provide the weight of the 2017 Mizuno Franchise 13" Fastpitch Softball Glove: GFN1300F2 and that is a better question to ask them directly. However, you can expect it to weigh around 22 oz.
Mizuno Franchise 13" Fastpitch Softball Glove: GFN1300F2
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 13.00 Inch Pattern
- Double Hinge Heel Creates a Wider Pocket Perfect For Softball
- Female Fastpitch Specific Design - Smaller Hand Opening & Tighter Finger Stalls Create Ideal Fit
- Game-Ready Feel
- HiLo Lacing - Retains The Integrity Of A Fully Laced Web With Greater Flexibility
- Java Leather - Easy To Break In & Long Lasting
- Parashock Plus Palm Pad Reduces Sting & Deadens Ball At Impact
- Pitcher / Outfielder Glove
- PowerLock Adjustable Wrist Strap - Provides the Simplest & Most Secure Fit Available
- QuickForm Lace - Helps Tighten The Lace Throughout The Fingers
- Single Finger Back
- Style #: 312465
- Tartan C Web
- V-Flex Notch: Less Restriction In The Hinge Makes Closing the Glove Easier
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us …read more
If you're looking for high-quality softball glove at an affordable price, the new 2017 Mizuno Franchise fastpitch series is an excellent choice. Constructed with the pre-oiled Java leather, these softball gloves arrive game-ready while still holding shape for a long period of time. If the Java leather wasn't enough, the V-Flex Notch reduces restriction in the hinge and makes closing the glove much easier. Additionally, a Double Hinge Heel creates a wider pocket that is perfect for a softball while the Parashock Plus Palm Pad helps reduce any sting in the hands and deadens the ball at impact. With the PowerLock feature and an adjustable velcro wrist strap, each one of these Franchise softball gloves was designed specifically for the female fastpitch player and offers the simplest and most secure fit available. Tie it all together with the QuickForm Lace and a HiLo lacing pattern and you've got yourself a softball glove with top-notch durability, flexibility, and practicality. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes!
This 2017 Mizuno Franchise Fastpitch Softball Glove: GFN1300F2 features a 13.00 inch pattern, a tartan C web, and may be used at a variety of different positions. Enhance your game and order a Mizuno Franchise softball glove today with free shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee right here at JustBallGloves.com. We're here for you from Click to Catch!
Easy shopping and quick shipping!