We do not suggest steaming any glove, including the Mizuno Classic Fastpitch Series: GCF1251F1, as it can affect the overall durability of the glove. We recommend just playing catch and using the glove as you normally would to break it in properly.
Mizuno Classic Fastpitch Series: GCF1251F1
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 12.50 Inch Pattern
- Deep 10 Web
- Female Fastpitch Specific Design - Smaller Hand Opening and Tighter Finger Stalls Create Ideal Fit
- Infield / Outfield / Utility Model
- Pocket2 Construction - Pattern Design that Optimizes the Pocket for Softball
- PowerLock Pro Adjustable Wrist Strap for Secure Fit
- Pre-Curved Thumb and Pinky Finger Stalls for Quick Break-In and Lasting Structure
- Roll Welting - Increases Structure and Support Throughout Fingers
- Throwback Leather - Rugged, Rich, and Naturally Pre-Oiled
- Ultra Soft Palm Liner - Excellent Feeling and Soft Finish
- Vertically Laced Heel - Increases the Width of the Heel for a Fastpitch-Optimized Pocket
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us …read more
The Deep 10 Web on the Mizuno Classic Fastpitch Series: GCF1251F1 is not available in a larger glove.
For the better part of the past decade, the Mizuno Classic Series has been a favorite of ball players everywhere. The Classic Fastpitch series was specifically designed for the female athlete. These gloves feature classic designs with the new and innovative web styles that Mizuno has become known for. The Classic Fastpitch series is made from Mizuno's Throwback Leather that is a rugged, rich and naturally pre-oiled. This leather is soft, yet durable enough that it maintains it's shape over time. Players will be able to make catches without the fear of sting as these gloves feature an Ultra Soft Palm Liner for added protection, excellent feel and a soft finish. Every Classic Fastpitch Series glove features Roll Welting to increase structure and support throughout the fingers. And with a lightweight feel and extra structural support, these gloves are quick to the ball and will retain their shape for years to come. Each Mizuno glove is handcrafted to the highest quality control standards. All of Mizuno's glove craftsmen have been through a rigorous certification process overseen by Master Craftsmen Kosaku Kishumoto (fielder's gloves) and Kuni Nakamura (mitts) who together have over 65 years of experience making ball gloves.
The Mizuno Classic Fastpitch Series: GCF1251F1 features a 12.50 Inch Pattern, Deep 10 Web, and offers great functionality at any position on the diamond. Pick up your own today with Fast, Free Shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Fast shipping, great price and an abundance of gloves to choose from!