(1) Yes, the narrow fitting Heart of the Hide gloves will be better options for younger players if you wish to get a Heart of the Hide mitt. (2) This 2017 Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core 11.5" Narrow Fit Baseball Glove (PRO314DC-2BR) has the narrow fitting which indicates that the wrist opening on this glove will be tighter when compared to an adult fitting mitt. However, the finger stalls will be the same size as an adult fitting mitt.
2017 Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core 11.5" Narrow Fit Baseball Glove: PRO314DC-2BR
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 11.50 Inch Pattern
- Break-In: 25% Player, 75% Factory
- Colorway: Black / Blue / Red
- Conventional Open Back
- Dual Core Technology - Position Specific Break Points For Natural, Easy Closure
- Heart of the Hide Horween "Featherlite" Leather - Game Ready With Less Break In Time
- Infield Glove
- Narrow Fit Pattern - Smaller Hand Opening For A More Secure Fit
- Padded Thumb Loop
- Palm Lining Is Same Material As Shell For Better Pocket Formation
- Pro I-Web
- Rawlings 31 Pattern - Wider Pocket For Quick Ball Transfers
- Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Leather Laces - Adds Structure, Durability, & Strength
- Thermoformed Moisture Wicking Wrist Pad
Rawlings is a major manufacturer of competitive team sports equipment and apparel for baseball, basketball, and football, as well as licensed MLB, NFL, and NCAA retail products. Rawlings is a major supplier to professional, collegiate, interscholastic and amateur organizations worldwide, including the Official Baseball Supplier to Major League Baseball and the Official Basketball and Football for NCAA Championships.The first real innovation in glove making occurred in 1912 when Rawlings Sporting Goods Company introduced the "Sure Catch" glove, which was "endorsed by leading players all o …read more
The 2017 Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core 11.5" Narrow Fit Baseball Glove: PRO314DC-2BR would be a good since it has a narrow fit and would fit smaller hands better. However, if he is playing primarily outfield and 11.50'' might be a little small. You may want to look at a 12''.
New for 2017! For over 125 years, Rawlings has consistently released only the highest quality and longest lasting game day gloves in baseball and the Heart of the Hide Dual Core Series has always been a fielder's top choice. The Dual Core Technology associated with these gloves is a cut into the palm lining allowing for position specific break points for a personalized fit and an easy, natural closure. During the catch, the inner palm adjusts to the shape of the outer palm; efficiently absorbing impact and protecting the player's hand from any sting. Additionally, since these gloves consist of the exclusive Horween "Featherlite" leather, the Dual Core baseball gloves undergo a rigorous tanning process which results in a soft, game-ready feel and less of a break-in period. Rawlings has done a lot of the work for you and applied a 75% factory break-in to these models. Not only is there less of a break-in period, but since the palm lining is the same material as the shell, the Heart of the Hide Dual Core gloves experience a consistent break-in and have excellent pocket formation throughout the life of the glove. Similar to that of other Rawlings ball gloves, the Tennessee tanning rawhide leather laces tie it all together while adding structure, durability, and strength. Last, but not least, the thumb loops will come padded for a luxurious and comfortable feel. Rawlings: The Mark of a Pro!
This 2017 Rawlings Heart of the Hide Dual Core Baseball Glove: PRO314DC-2BR features an 11.50 inch pattern, a pro I-web, and is a narrow fit pattern with a smaller hand opening for a more secure fit. Additionally, the PRO314DC-2BR features the 31 design meaning the pocket is wider which allows for quicker ball transfers. To experience the Dual Core Technology, buy your own Heart of the Hide baseball glove today with free shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee right here at JustBallGloves.com. We're here for you from Click to Catch!
You had the glove I wanted, and got it to us in a timely fashion.