The 2017 Mizuno MVP Prime 11" Baseball Glove (GMVP1100P2) exhibits a bio soft leather that is designed for a quick break-in period. Also,this glove does not have the hinge technology.
2017 Mizuno MVP Prime 11" Baseball Glove: GMVP1100P2
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 11.00 Inch Pattern
- Bio Soft Leather - Smooth Leather With A Perfect Balance Of Oil & Softness
- Center Pocket Design - Naturally Centers Pocket Under Index Finger For A Perfect Break-In
- Colorway: Black / Yellow
- Conventional Open Back
- Deep 8T Web
- Embroidered Mizuno Logo
- Game Ready Feel
- Infielder Glove
- New Wrist Design For A More Secure Fit
- Plus Grip Thumb - Ultra Comfortable Padded Thumb Slot
- Professional Level Lace - Insanely Durable
Mizuno USA, Inc.'s roots stem from its parent company Mizuno Corporation. Mizuno Corporation was established in Osaka, Japan in 1906 by Rihachi Mizuno. Today, Mizuno USA is located in Norcross, GA and continues to manufacture and distribute golf, baseball, softball, running, track & field and volleyball equipment, apparel, and footwear for international markets.Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us …read more
There's basically no difference between them. The P1 is the 2016 version, while the P2 is the 2017 model.
(1) Yes, I think that this 2017 Mizuno MVP Prime 11" Baseball Glove (GMVP1100P2) can certainly be used by a 9 year old player. It will have an 11" length which will be optimal for use immediately by an 11 year old. (2) Yes, the pocket will be deep enough for use by an 11 year old player (it will not be super deep since the glove is smaller in length, but I don't think the depth of the pocket will inhibit the performance of the player).
Brand new baseball glove for the 2017 season! The MVP Prime series and other Mizuno models are the glove of choice for over 200 professional baseball players and thousands of amateur players nationwide. Elite craftsmanship, innovation, and dedication go into each glove to ensure top performance day in and day out. If you are looking for a high-quality glove at an affordable price then the MVP Prime is for you. It is forged with Mizuno's Bio Soft Leather, a professional style smooth leather that has the perfect balance of oil and softness for a luxurious feel. Add in the PlusGrip Thumb, an ultra comfortable padded thumb slot, and you've got yourself a glove with unmatched comfort. Not only will this glove arrive game-ready and require a very minimal break-in period but it holds shape and offers a firm feel that serious players demand. Plus, the center pocket design consistently places the pocket below the index finger for the most functional and personalized break in possible. To top it off, the MVP Prime is held together with the same professional level lace that is offered in Mizuno's professional patterns and it has a new wrist design for a perfect fit. Mizuno: Crafted to Win!
This 2017 Mizuno MVP Prime Baseball Glove: GMVP1100P2 features an 11.00 inch pattern, a deep 8T web, and an embroidered logo on the back. Pick up your Mizuno baseball glove today with free shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee right here at JustBallGloves.com. We're here for you from Click to Catch!
Thanks guys. JustBats and JustBallgloves are phenomenal.