Wilson Custom Glove
Average Customer Review
What do you think about the Wilson Custom Glove?
Got a question about the Wilson Custom Glove ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Should I get this A2000 steamed for break in?
We would not recommend getting an A2000 steamed as this can lead to durability issues down the road. The best break in this glove we would recommend using a small amount of glove oil or condition and then playing catch with the glove and/or using a glove mallet or ball to help soften up areas that are too stiff for your personal preference.
Can I customize an A2K catcher's mitt?
Yes, after you select the A2K series, you can select from 3 different sizes of catcher's mitts.
Does this glove come in 13 in model?
The Wilson Custom Glove does not feature a 13 inch pattern.
.... read more
- Design Your Own Custom Wilson A2000 or A2K Glove!
- (A2000) - Pro Stock Leather Construction for Long-Lasting Structure & Great Break-In
- (A2K) - Built from Pro Stock Select Leather - Cut From Top 5% of All Wilson Leather Hides
- Delivery of Custom Glove Will Take Between 10 and 13 Weeks
- Free Shipping!
- Once Your Order is Placed, You Will Have Approximately 24 Hours to Make Any Changes
- Baseball, Slow Pitch Softball, and Fastpitch Softball Patterns Available
- Build Your Glove From the Ground Up!
- Choose from Professionally-Inspired Pattern Templates
- Create A Unique Design to Match Your Style with Multiple Color Choices
- Customize the Shell, Webbing, Laces, and More
- Make It Your Own By Adding Text, A Country Flag, Emblem, or Even An MLB Team Logo (Current & Retro Logos Available)
- Opt for An All Leather Glove or Add Wilson's SuperSkin Material to Your Creation
- Specify Your Glove Condition - "Traditional" or the Custom Glove Exclusive "Pro Stiff"
Select A Series
Choose between two of the most popular gloves in the game - the A2000 or A2K!
Pick A Model
Select the model that fits you and your game best. Choose one of (54) A2000 or (18) A2K patterns.
Pick between an all leather foundation or add the one-of-a-kind, MLB player tested material, SuperSkin. (SuperSkin is a moisture resistant material that is also 2X lighter and stronger than leather.)
Add Some Color
Get inspired with colorway suggestions or start with a blank canvas.
Design every detail of the glove you've always dreamed of having. Add a country flag, emblem, your name, or even an official MLB team logo.
Everything went so smoothly. It was a pleasure to have it go so quickly, not to mention the delivery time was exactly what you said it would be!!! Great Company!