Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB15DP15GM
Average Customer Review
The leather is great, love the padding on the wrist not that bad wool stuff. I also like the slightly tight fingers. The shallow pocket is great too and the classic dark brown color with the orange stripe that gives it a flashy look is amazing. GET THIS GLOVE!
The palm feels a little weird at first, but after playing catch you will love the feel!
What do you think about the Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB15DP15GM?
Got a question about the Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB15DP15GM ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this glove good fit for my son who will be 13 in the spring? Will he get a couple of years out of it?
Typically, A2Ks or A2000s that feature a DP15 fitting like this Wilson A2K Series (A2KRB15DP15GM) are able to be used by 13 year old players as the tighter fitting allows a player with a smaller hand to use the glove well. As well, I think that even with the tighter fitting, he should still get a few seasons of use out of the glove before he needs to move into a different glove.
Do you prefer this glove over the A2000 DP15 for a 13 year old playing Babe Ruth? Can you use this for outfield as well?
The Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB15DP15GM and the Wilson A2000 Baseball Glove: A20RB15DP15GM are both top performing gloves. However, the Wilson A2K features higher quality leather and craftsmanship. Our general recommendation for a 13 year old utility player is an 11.5" glove size. This Wilson A2K is an 11.5" so you will be able to effectively use it in both the infield and the outfield.
Where is this glove made?
The Wilson A2K Series (A2KRB15DP15GM) is made in Japan.
.... read more
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- * Same Pattern Worn by Dustin Pedroia *
- 11.50 Inch Pattern
- 3X More Craftsman Shaping - Reduces Break-In, Ensures Ideal Pocket Structure
- Colorway: Walnut / Orange Tan
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- I-Web (Wilson H-Web) with Double X Laces
- Ideal for Infield Play
- Low Profile Heel - Heel Padding Removed for Easier Closure and to Reduce Rebound on Bad-Hops
- Maximum Pocket Stability
- Pedroia Fit - Smaller Hand Opening, Tighter Finger Stalls for More Secure Fit
- Pro Stock Select Leather - Cut From Top 5% of All Wilson Leather Hides
- Rolled Dual Welting - Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- Single Palm Construction - Speeds Up the Break-In
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
Like the selection. Delivery was quick. Being a lefthanded player ya'll made it easy.