Pro Soft Glove Conditioner
Average Customer Review
What do you think about the Pro Soft Glove Conditioner ?
Got a question about the Pro Soft Glove Conditioner ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Will this help me break in a brand new glove? What is this made of?
Yes, this Pro Soft Glove Conditioner will help you break in a brand new glove as it will soften the leather and make the glove more pliable. This conditioner will come in a paste-like consistency that allows it to be applied to ball gloves easier than liquefied oils (however, we have not been able to get the exact ingredients for what goes into this conditioner)
- *How-To Properly Care for Your New Glove*
- Conditioner - Easier to Apply Compared to Liquefied Oils
- Ideal for Break-In
- Improves the Water Resistance of the Leather
- Lifts Embedded Dirt From the Leather
- Protects and Preserves Your Glove
- Retreat Your Glove as Needed
- Softens Leather for a Better Feel
(1) - First remove any existing dirt by wiping the glove with a clean, dry cloth.
(2) - When clean, rub a small amount of conditioner into the leather with hands or clean cloth.
(3) - Work it into the web, palm, laces, inside of the glove, & any other area that has become dry or is starting to crack.
(4) - When finished, place your glove in a warm, dry area (70 - 90 F) & allow the leather to absorb the conditioner for 24 hrs.
(5) - Re-treat your glove when you notice the leather is starting to dry out. Prior to the off-season, apply a light coat of conditioner to keep the leather from becoming brittle.
Note: Excessive glove conditioner/oil can damage or shorten the life of a new glove. Use it sparingly.
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
Product availability and service. Getting bat I ordered on time. Love the website I will order wood bats when my boy is playing Summer wood bat League.