Nokona Generation Series: G-1200
Average Customer Review
What do you think about the Nokona Generation Series: G-1200?
Got a question about the Nokona Generation Series: G-1200 ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
do you have a 12.75 or 13.00? Thanks
Yes we do, the 12.75 is the Nokona Generation Series (G-1275). Unfortunately in this series they do not make a 13 inch.
I am twelve years old and am looking for a glove to last me through high school. I play most pitcher, third, and shortstop. (1) Will this glove be good? (2) Also, what is the break in time?
(1) The 12.00" length of this Nokona Generation Series (G-1200) will make it a glove that could certainly be used on the mound by a player that is middle school - high school aged. At shortstop it could be a little long for use, but it should be good for third base use. (2) In regard to break-in time, this glove should become game-ready after some solid use (probably will require more break-in than the X2 and Bloodline models).
America’s pastime. American madeTM. Since 1934, Nokona has been producing ball gloves for America’s pastime right here in the United States. Made with top-grain American hides provided by American ranchers, our leathers are tanned in the USA to Nokona’s specifications. Nokona gloves are still produced in the very same small town in Texas, where Nokona all started in the 1920s. They are made by Americans who carefully cut, stamp, stitch, lace, and embroider each glove by hand. Each Nokona has its own unique identity and feel, based on the careful selection of leather per.... read more
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- 12.00 Inch Pattern
- Conventional Open Back
- Easy Break-In
- Features Traditional Saddle Tannage
- Fully Closed Web
- Made in the USA - Since 1934 (Nocona, TX)
- Medium Weight Distribution
- One (1) Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Pitcher / Utility Model
- Premium Generation Leather - Longer Lasting Steerhide Inspired by Nokona's Original G-Series
- Solid Structure and Fit
- Weight: Approx. 665 g
Great selection, great website, and free shipping!