2016 Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM
Average Customer Review
My son is an outfielder but his travel coach asked him to play some 3rd this year. He immediately asked for a A2K glove. We went looking around for the best one and came up with this. He loves it. The comfort, style and look of this glove is like no other. Now when they're at practice, and the coach yells out "get your gloves" he automatically gets this one. Break-in was relatively quick (quicker than his A2000 Hanley Ramirez outfielders glove).
What do you think about the 2016 Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM?
Got a question about the 2016 Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Why would I want to buy a A2K rather than an A2000, like what is the difference?
The A2K line of gloves is made from the top 5% of the leather used to make A2000s, so A2Ks are made with some of the highest quality leather used by Wilson.
What is the specific Wilson brand lace colors on this glove?
The color of the laces for the 2016 Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM will be grey and red.
How does this glove compare to the A1K series when it comes sizing? Will the fit be comparable?
The 2016 Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM features the Pedroia fit just like the A1K series features. This particular model will have the same fit overall as an A1K model.
.... read more
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- * Same Pattern Worn by Dustin Pedroia *
- 11.50 Inch Pattern
- 3X More Craftsman Shaping - Reduces Break-In, Ensures Ideal Pocket Structure
- Colorway: Dark Brown / Black / Red / White
- Double Palm Construction - Prevents Premature Wearing of the Leather in the Palm
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Extra Long Laces
- I-Web (Wilson H-Web) with Double X Laces
- Infield Specific Pattern
- Low Profile Heel - Heel Padding Removed for Easier Closure and to Reduce Rebound on Bad-Hops
- Maximum Pocket Stability
- Pedroia Fit - Smaller Hand Opening, Tighter Finger Stalls for More Secure Fit
- Pro Stock Select Leather - Cut From Top 5% of All Wilson Leather Hides
- Rolled Dual Welting - Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- SuperSkin Technology - Reduces Excess Weight, Repels Moisture, 2X Stronger Than Leather
As the Game Model of Dustin Pedroia, the Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM offers a few extra features that you won't find in the A2K 1786. This glove includes all of the fit modifications that Dustin Pedroia requests for his own game-model glove. These specs include a smaller hand opening / tighter finger stalls for a more-snug fit, longer laces, and a low profile heel. By removing the padding typically found at the base of the pocket or "heel", Wilson is able to create a design that closes easier and minimizes the rebound created when bad-hops hit the base of the glove.
This Wilson A2K Series: A2KRB16DP15GM features an 11.50" pattern size, an I-Web (Wilson H-Web) with Double X Laces, and is the game model of MLB Star Dustin Pedroia. Pick yours up today, with Fast, Free Shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee, right here at JustBallGloves.com - where we're here for you from Click To Catch!
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
You had the glove I needed and the price was right. Plus I got it pretty fast too. Thanks.