2016 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS
Average Customer Review
What do you think about the 2016 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS?
Got a question about the 2016 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS ? Ask our team of experts, and they will respond within 24 hours.Ask A Question OR
Is this a good glove for my 13-year-old son? Just for reference he's 5'2" tall and weighs a little over 100 pounds
The 2016 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS is a good glove for a 13 year old who plays infield. It has a 11.50 inch pattern thus making it ideal for infield use.
What is the best way to break in this glove?
There are multiple ways to break in the 2016 Wilson A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS or any other glove but we would recommend reviewing our videos under "Glove Resource Guide."
Are the inside finger stalls tighter in the A2000 DP15 than the A2000 DP15 Superskin?
The finger stalls in all of the DP15 A2000's are going to be the same.
.... read more
- *100 Day Money-Back Guarantee*
- Free Shipping!
- * Same Pattern Worn by Dustin Pedroia *
- 11.50 Inch Pattern
- Colorway: Blonde / Black / Red
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining - Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Extra Long Laces
- I-Web (Wilson H-Web) with Double X Laces
- Infield Specific Pattern
- Low Profile Heel - Heel Padding Removed for Easier Closure and to Reduce Rebound on Bad-Hops
- Pedroia Fit - Smaller Hand Opening, Tighter Finger Stalls for More Secure Fit
- Pro Stock Leather - Long-Lasting Structure, Great Break-In
- Rolled Dual Welting - Allows Glove to Retain Shape Better Over Time
- SuperSkin Technology - Reduces Excess Weight, Repels Moisture, 2X Stronger Than Leather
As the Game Model of Dustin Pedroia, the Wilson A2000 Super Skin Series: A20RB16DP15SS offers a few extra features that you won't find in the A2000 1786. This glove includes all of the fit modifications that Dustin Pedroia requests for his own game-model glove. These specs include a smaller hand opening / tighter finger stalls for a more-snug fit, longer laces, and a low profile heel. By removing the padding typically found at the base of the pocket or "heel", Wilson is able to create a design that closes easier and minimizes the rebound created when bad-hops hit the base of the glove.
This A2000 SuperSkin Series: A20RB16DP15SS features an 11.50" pattern size, an I-Web (Wilson H-Web) with Double X Laces, and is the game model of MLB Star Dustin Pedroia. Pick yours up today, with Fast, Free Shipping and a 100 Day Money-Back Guarantee, right here at JustBallGloves.com - where we're here for you from Click To Catch!
The Glove Care Kit is designed to help you break-in your new glove the correct way and help maintain your glove from season to season. This unique package that cannot be found anywhere else provides everything you will need to get the glove game ready in the shortest amount of time. The Glove Care Kit includes:
Great price and quick delivery!